Redwood Coast Seniors
Currently Accepting Applications
For the Position of
Executive Director Job Description
Relevant experience/education may include:
- Provides direction and leadership in support of the mission of Redwood Coast Seniors and the achievement of its annual objectives.
- Constructs annual budget and operating objectives for Board approval, and prudently manages the organization's financial and staff resources.
- Supervises the design, marketing, and delivery all programs, products and services by Senior Center Staff, including: Dining Room Food Service; Meals On Wheels; Senior Bus Transportation; Client Social Services; Recreational and Educational Programs; and Volunteer Placement.
- Assures that the organization, its mission and programs are effectively represented to relevant stakeholders.
- Implements fundraising plans, including identifying resource requirements, researching funding sources, negotiating contracts, and implementing strategies for effective fund raising.
- Provides staff support as needed to the Board of Directors.
Application Procedure – Closes July 27:
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Social Services Administration
- Hospitality Services Administration
- Recreational Facility Operation
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Elder Care Supervision
- Submit Resume detailing relevant skills, education and experience to the address shown below.
- Include a letter of application addressing your interest in in managing and leading Redwood Coast Senior Center
- Interviews will be scheduled in August.
This website includes extensive information about programs and services of the Senior Center. Board Minutes, Monthly Financial Statements, Operating Objectives, and IRS 990 Tax Returns are posted on the site.
|Redwood Coast Seniors website sponsored by