Redwood Coast Seniors
Social Day Program
Imagine your loved one looking forward to the day,
participating with a group of friends
engaged in lively activities.
Here elders enjoy being part of a peer group offering warmth, laughter, love, and a sense of belonging . . . all in a safe, secure and supportive environment.
This program benefits adults who are
- Experiencing dementia or loss of cognitive function
- Homebound or having health problems
- In need of social contact
- Coping with low spirits or loss of independence
Program participants typically experience an increase in mental, emotional, and social capacities.
Our Social Day Program features
- A safe, stimulating environment
- Therapeutic, enjoyable activities directed by our caring professional staff
- Hot meals and snacks
- Individualized care plans
Caregiver benefits also available
- Individualized support
- Caregiver support group
- Educational programs and workshops
- Lending library
Participants may attend one or more days as needed
Monday through Thursday
8:30 AM - 1:30 PM
Low cost transportation is available and is wheelchair accessible.
One daily fee, billed monthly, covers the cost of the program.
'When Mom's in the program I can finally get some work done – and get a little rest...
I know she'll be safe.'
click for Day Program Frequently Asked Questions