Stories & Publications
click here to contact the Director
click here to
contact the Board
Senior PerspectivesThe Heart Is About Relationship
Smell, Community, & Freedom
Redwood Coast Seniors is the 501(c)3 non-profit host to Redwood Coast Senior Center. (EIN: 23-7286987) Tax deductible contributions are an important source of funds for this program. Please contact our staff to find out more about supporting our work through your direct financial support or by volunteering in our programs. Other program funds are provided by the federal Aging Americans Act, California Department of Aging, and the local Area Agency on Aging.
Redwood Coast Senior Center provides stimulating activities, essential programs, and services for active elders. Located in Fort Bragg, on the magnificent Mendocino Coast, our historic community center supports optimal wellness and healthy aging.
At the Center you will find:
- A great daily lunch and lively conversation with friends (M-F 11:30am-1pm). An expanded calendar of social and educational programs especially designed by and for seniors. Field trips! Special dinners!
- Meals on Wheels: A hot meal delivered to our homes when we seniors canít get out.
- Consultation on any matter of importance to independent senior living.
- Shopping at Grannyís Attic Thrift Store.
- Use high speed internet in our computer lab
or get instruction and support.
For some, aging diminishes capacity and creates a need for support, care, and supervision. Yet Elders benefit from variety and friendship, and Caregivers need a break. Our Eldercare Program provides expert, secure daily care for seniors who are experiencing cognitive decline.
Full all day transportation service for seniors (60+) is now available. Any senior may call our dispatchers at 964-0443 and we will arrange to pick you up and deliver you to your destination.
Think of us as the 'senior taxi.' You call, and we carry. For prices, please look at our zone map.
Our wonderful drivers will help you with packages, getting on and off the bus, loading wheel chairs and walkers, and just making traveling around town easy.
|Redwood Coast Seniors website sponsored by
click for sponsor's website – this ad shown 19,497 times