Board Agendas & Minutes
Stories & Publications
Get psychological training and supervision to provide counseling support for elder clients dealing with difficult personal life issues.
MEALS ON WHEELS DRIVERS
Pick up hot meal cases at Senior Center and deliver to home bound seniors - use own vehicle - mileage paid. Visit and bring joy to a senior.
WAITERS - DINING ROOM
Setting up dining rm, waiting on tables, bussing dishes. Meet people & get exercise. Congenial staff and much appreciation.
Redwood Coast Seniors is the 501(c)3 non-profit host to Redwood Coast Senior Center. (EIN: 23-7286987) Tax deductible contributions are an important source of funds for this program. Please contact our staff to find out more about supporting our work through your direct financial support or by volunteering in our programs. Other program funds are provided by the federal Aging Americans Act, California Department of Aging, and the local Area Agency on Aging.
At the Center you will find:
- A†great daily lunch†and lively conversation with friends (M-F 11:30am-1pm). An expanded calendar of social and educational programs especially designed by and for seniors. Field trips! Special dinners!
- Meals on Wheels: A hot meal delivered to our homes when we seniors canít get out.
- Consultation on any matter of importance to independent senior living.
- Shopping at Grannyís Attic Thrift Store.
- Use†high speed internet†in our computer lab or get instruction and support.†
For some, aging diminishes capacity and creates a need for support, care, and supervision. Yet Elders benefit from variety and friendship, and Caregivers need a break. Our Eldercare Program provides expert, secure daily care for seniors who are experiencing cognitive decline.
Full all day transportation service for seniors (60+) is now available. Any senior may call our dispatchers at 964-0443 and we will arrange to pick you up and deliver you to your destination.
Think of us as the 'senior taxi.' You call, and we carry. For prices, please look at our zone map.
Our wonderful drivers will help you with packages, getting on and off the bus, loading wheel chairs and walkers, and just making traveling around town easy.